I don't know why, I have not installed any new software lately, but around two weeks ago, I noticed my system clock was off by five hours (behind). Since it was exactly that amount compared to the DC, I thought it was something to do with the time zone getting shifted somehow, so I checked, and it was set to the proper time zone. So, I reset the time, and around 20 minutes later, it had changed again, five hours behind. This time I used the net time command to force it to look at the DC, it changed the time and 20 minutes later is was behind again. This happens whether I have an active connection to the internet or not. I thought it would cause me to have problems working the domain enviroment given the obvious offsets, but it has not so far, just showing inaccurate times on file edit, creation and email tracking. It is a relatively speaking, small problem, but it is driving me nuts.