I cannot connect to a certain PPTP VPN server from a specific location, though I can connect to this VPN server from other locations, and I can also connect to other VPN servers from this location. When I attempt to connect I get error 619.
Here are the details:
- Internet service at this location is provided by Comcast Cable
- A cable modem provides a private address to a Linksys wireless router, and the Linksys router provides private addresses to the LAN (yes, double NAT)
- I can telnet the server address on port 1723
- I can connect to PPTP VPN servers at other addresses
- I can connect to this server from other locations
- This problem affects any computer connected to the LAN
- Yes, PPTP passthrough is enabled on the Linksys router
Not quite sure where to go from here. Comcast "support" doesn't even know what VPN is, it seems, and says they don't support it.
Thanks in advance for any help.