- I have a user (company A) that is not receiving external emails from a contact at a different company (company B).
- Emails sent from company A to company B are received ok but when person replies to the email from company B, it's not received by the user at company A.
- I am able to receive emails ok (company A) from the person at company B ok.
- Emails from company B are being sent to external yahoo account and are received ok but when trying to forward to work email (company A) they are not received.
- Sent a test email from external yahoo account to users work email (company A) and the email is received ok.
- Already disabled all SPAM email traffic for the user's profile but still no receipt of email.
- Safe sender receipt (whitelist) already set on server by domain and also on users computer.
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2
- Outlook 2003
- iHateSPAM software on server
Originally I thought the issue might be with reverse dns but we already took the necessary precautions.
With cloud storage prices going down a growing number of SMBs start to use it for backup storage. Unfortunately, business data volume rarely fits the average Internet speed. This article provides an overview of main Internet speed challenges and reveals backup best practices.
This process describes the steps required to Import and Export data from and to .pst files using Exchange 2010. We can use these steps to export data from a user to a .pst file, import data back to the same or a different user, or even import data t…
In this video we show how to create a Resource Mailbox in Exchange 2013. We show this process by using the Exchange Admin Center.
Log into Exchange Admin Center.:
Navigate to the Recipients >> Resources tab.: "Recipients" is our default selection …
This video demonstrates how to sync Microsoft Exchange Public Folders with smartphones using CodeTwo Exchange Sync and Exchange ActiveSync.
To learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Sync and download the free trial, go to: http://www.codetwo.com/excha…