I am having problems connecting to the office network. I have a windows XP Home Edition laptop with SP2.
The VPN connection was working fine 3 days ago and previously but not now. When I try to connect to the network I get the message: "Error 800: Unable to establish VPN connection. The VPN server maybe unreachable."
- I have tried recreating the VPN but to no avail.
- I am using a wireless network to connect to the internet.
- I have just tried the VPN connection on another laptop and it works fine with the same wireless network.
- Windows firewall is turned off.
- At home on my desktop PC i can connect to the wireless network.
Any ideas? Any settings to check?