VS 2005 breakpoints not working - Urgent
Posted on 2006-10-19
VB.NET 2005 with Visual Studio Tools for Office and VS 2005 Pro
Breakpoints simply aren't breaking even when enabled and the application is compiled in Debug Mode.
We've had multiple hands into this Single Solution / Three Project application. Breakponts were working at one time but.... Going back to old code simply isn't an option right now.
What I've tried:
1. Deleting all Bin\Debug folders content and Rebuilding the entire solution.
2. Deleting all bin\Release folders content and verifying that nothing ever gets recreated.
3. Cleaning the solution and rebuilding it.
4. Copying solution to a new folder.
5. Copyng solution to a different machine.
I'm starting to suspect that someone turned off an option (other than the Compile Mode) that might affect Breakpoints.