Network environment is Windows SBS 2003 Std SP1
Client email program used is Outlook 2003
I recently had to do the following
- rename a user's display name
- changed the user's email address
- changed the user's logon id
- reset the user's password
- created a new profile for the user
Following above changes, everything worked as expected
- display name on global address list okay
- email address okay
- network logon okay
- Exchange system manager\....\Mailboxes\ shows up the new name
In user's client email program, OUtlook 2003, old name still show on title bar. Old name also show against the mailbox in left window pane.
Short of creating a new logon-account / mailbox, is there any way around this problem?
Any suggestion and advice would be gratefully received. Thanks