Experts Exchange > Questions > When opening or working on a word 2003 document I get the error message "there is insufficient memory or disk space. word cannot display the requested font". Outlook express also cant function because
When opening word 2003 I immediately get the following error messages :
1) "there is insufficient memory or disk space. word cannot display the requested font"
2) "There is not enough memory or disk space to update the display"
3) "Word cannot fire the event"
This happens when I open all documents in word. The fonts are all wierd as well as in most documents. Also, my microsoft outlook 2003 is not functioning. Emails cannot be read in HTML and I have to change it to plain text to view anything. I havel also had trouble attaching files in emails.
I am running Windows XP Proffessional Version 2002 Service Pack 2
I have an HP Compaq NX6125 Laptop with 35.7GB still unused
I have Microsoft Office 2003 installed
I have tried the following in order to try and solve the problem but to no avail:
1) Changed the name of the normal.dot file and then reopened word
2) Reinstalled the VBE6.dll file
3) Reinstalled Microsoft Office 2003
4) Run a repair on Microsoft office
5) Deleted Adobe Acrobat 7.0
6) Scanned for Nimda Virus
7) Installed a 320GB USB Hard Drive and moved all documents on to there to free up memory
8) Updated my printer driver
9) Uninstalled Norton Anti Virus
I would appreciate it if someone could help me fix this problem. I have even called in a computer company to have a look at it but they cant seem to identify the problem. Thanks
You need to know the location of the Office templates folder, so that when you create new templates, they are saved to that location, and thus are available for selection when creating new documents. The steps to find the Templates folder path are …
This article describes a method of delivering Word templates for use in merging Access data to Word documents, that requires no computer knowledge on the part of the recipient -- the templates are saved in table fields, and are extracted and install…
Learn how to make your own table of contents in Microsoft Word using paragraph styles and the automatic table of contents tool. We'll be using the paragraph styles in Word’s Home toolbar to help you create a table of contents.
Type out your initial …
Office 365 is currently available in five editions. Three of them are for business use: Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business, and Office 365 Business Premium. Two of them are for home/personal use: Office 365 Home and Office 365 Perso…