We will invoked from PHP code with URL as argument and after it loads, process one, we require the source code.
Our site UrlAudit.com scans Urls and reports back if the url contains things like frames, popups activex controls, etc. The problem is using php it only scans through the html, we need it to scan JS,DHTML, DOM
The application needs to work as follows:
- First, user enter the URL will be scanned
- Our website will call the Mozilla embedded app (via PHP funtions)
- The console application run with given URL and return the result for PHP function call.
- Then report the result for user
The Mozilla embedded app will have to do:
- parameter is given URL
- And check whether the website containt the frame, ActiveX controls, ...
What do we need to do to get this working, any solution suggestions?