email server Mdaemon Pro For Windows
Posted on 2006-10-28
Hi there guys,
I Have an email server setup on a windoes 2003 server called Mdaemon Pro For Windows, i connect to the internet through a ipcop box.
The Problem that i am having is that in the last two week we have noticed that any email that is been sent will get to the person with no data in the email or a from address listed, as far as i know i havbt changed anything on the server or the ipcop. I have check the smtp out to see if the mail is been sent and then on another server i have checked the SMpt (in) to see if it is comming in correctly as far as i can tell it is all working fine. if someone could please tell me if there is anything else i should be looking at