I have a simple Windows Form I am experimenting with in order to understand Splitters.
1) I opened a new project...Windows App.
2) Dropped a panel on the form, set it to Anchor: Top, Bottom, Left, Right.
3) Grew the panel beyond the size of the Form so that it will grow and shrink with the entire form.
4) Set Dock to None for this Panel.
5) Dropped a GroupBox on the Panel, grew it wider but not higher than the Form. Set Dock to None
6) Dropped a Splitter on the Panel, set Dock to Top.
The problem. Splitter jumps to the top of the Panel, instead of the bottom of the GroupBox. "Bring to Front" / "Send to Back" seem to have no effect.
Any suggestions on making this work with the controls currently on the form?