cable molding kit

Posted on 2006-10-31
Last Modified: 2012-06-27
do you know where i can buy this in USA?
Question by:Tony T
Welcome to Experts Exchange

Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.

  • Help others & share knowledge
  • Earn cash & points
  • Learn & ask questions
LVL 19

Accepted Solution

simpswr earned 45 total points
ID: 17846142
If that is the thingie you put on the floor and run cable thru it to keep folks from triping? . . I get them at Office Depot and Home Depot

Assisted Solution

FixingStuff earned 40 total points
ID: 17846148
This is widely available at hardware stores, electronics stores and the like. Also available online here for example:


Assisted Solution

phrank82 earned 40 total points
ID: 17851558
take the cable that you want it to hold, and bring it with you to the hardware store.  then you'll be able to test whether you can squeeze it in.  most of these things have enough room for one network cable or one CATV cable

Author Comment

by:Tony T
ID: 18082732
thank you, all:)

Featured Post

Free Tool: Path Explorer

An intuitive utility to help find the CSS path to UI elements on a webpage. These paths are used frequently in a variety of front-end development and QA automation tasks.

One of a set of tools we're offering as a way of saying thank you for being a part of the community.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

A clone is a duplicate copy. Sheep have been cloned and maybe someday even people will be cloned, but disk cloning (performed by the hard drive cloning software) is a vital tool used to manage and protect data. Let’s look at what hard drive cloning …
This article outlines why you need to choose a backup solution that protects your entire environment – including your VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization hosts – not just your virtual machines.
Finding and deleting duplicate (picture) files can be a time consuming task. My wife and I, our three kids and their families all share one dilemma: Managing our pictures. Between desktops, laptops, phones, tablets, and cameras; over the last decade…
Suggested Courses

739 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question