Primary DC on SBS2003 Standard.
I moved the User Shared Folders from on drive to another with MS's instructions (SBS_MoveDataFolder.doc) and then used the Folder Redirection Wizard to set up all users My Documents folders to the new root. Unfortunately that did have no effect whatsoever so I tried with the group policies and pointed My Documents and Desktop to the new location. I had big troubles in the beginning until I disabled Offline Files an rebooted. Since then everything is fine.
Except for three clients. Two still point to the old non-existing location, a third one points to a local drive on the client. They are all members of the same domain. Also tried gpupdate /force and several reboots without success.
Two of them are notebooks so I need offline files enabled. But it also does not make any difference with offline files disabled.