I'd like to get started using AJAX with Coldfusion, there are a bunch of libraries available.
I'm wondering if someone can recommend one of these (or an alternative) and give me a jump start. I kinda feel like this is choosing between VHS and Beta and I bet get started in the right direction or I may end up with a bunch of code that will get out-dated.
Looking for a combination of simplicity, power and a user-base for documentation and support.
How do I choose among these?
- CFAJAX (http://www.indiankey.com/cfajax/
- ajaxCFC (http://www.robgonda.com/blog/projects/ajaxcfc/
A CFC-based library sharing some aspects of CFAJAX (via the DWR libraries), with Model-Glue integration
- Neuromancer (http://sourceforge.net/projects/neuromancer/
- Sarissa (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sarissa/
- SAJAX (http://www.modernmethod.com/sajax/
- JSMX (http://www.lalabird.com/jsmx/
- Prototype (http://prototype.conio.net/
The above links were found at: