I work for a company that out-sources our anti-spam filters to a service that filters everything inbound. We do not use the anti-spam options with Exchange 2003 or set any special configurations for our Outlook client's Junkmail filters. Employees do turn on these filters to catch and report any spam messages that come through from the filtering service. Our director has asked me to explore adding a button or command to Outlook that will:
1. attach each selected message in the junkmail folder to a blank email
2. keep count of number of emails being attached
3. write subject to email of “Spam (# of attachments)”
4. address email to spam reporting address
5. send email when last selected message is attached and items three and four are complete
6. delete reported emails
Is this possible? I've been searching for examples or a place to start, but haven't found any that are close. I've explored the vb editor in Outlook and I think it is possible for my session, but I'm not sure if a package can be made to install this feature to other Outlook instances. Any pointers would be appreciated.