I was asked to help a loacal wind farm chang from their SAT ISP to a T1 line. The problem is I have never touched a T1 (nor seen one). Can you install a T1 with basic networking knowledge?
- Rack the AT&T router and modem. (It is just sitting on a table at the moment)
- Setup the new PIX and modem then prepare for cutover.
- Cutover connection to new PIX. (This outage will need to be scheduled for a specific time with probably 15 minutes downtime.)
- Once new VPN is up, remove old PIX and box up for shipping back to Portland.
- Possibly take pics of the environment there.
I have installed a domain network from gorund up using WI FI isp and one with an DSL for the connection.
I have not "SET UP" an PIX before. The problem is we are in a small remote area and there isn't anybody else around here willing to look it up.
What I would like to know is I should even bother trying to help out.
In this FREE six-day email course, you'll learn from Janis Griffin, Database Performance Evangelist. She'll teach 12 steps that you can use to optimize your queries as much as possible and see measurable results in your work. Get started today!