I have had a history with this particular server now ... i took a vm image to a physical box..
the only things i can see probs with are
users or rather USER reporting slowness with server at points in the day (could be user) im fine with that for now
OMA is not working and DID before.
i have done a variety of things to fix this.. it has mainly bubbled around the error 0x85010014
Theres lots on EE about this and i have tried 10's and 10's
i have lost OWA... i have lost mail.... i have had a corrupt mapi32.dll
right now i am working again
on an sbs system:
i have win2k3 sp1
reinstalled exchagne 2003 (it worked this time after i set services to manual)
I CANNOT GET EXCH sp 1 to go on
it continously reports that the sp1 on the server is newer ( abre in mind i did do a restore.. but i beleive i am using the same discs
and when i try to apply patch KB831464 it tells me its newer than patch.. no need to patch and fails before it starts.
I STILL dont have OMA... and the MD of this client wants his mobile email
I have already seen lots on OMA and this error code. I HAVE set all sorts of permission etc.. from various posts
im afraid i need an absolute OMA setup;... Again from links i have gone to one of these...
can someone verify that http://server/oma
is suppsoed to show a text version of inbox etc... I am NOT GETTING THIS ..