Yearly Performance Review - Opinion needed
Posted on 2006-11-09
I have been a Systems Analyst at an Insurance Company for almost a year now. I am coming up on my first Annual Performance Review and they ask us for a (Self-review). I have never completed a self-review before. So I have a few questions. It would be best if they were answered by management or executive IT Staff.
We have 7 General Performance Areas that need to all equal 100%. Some of my job duties include all network equipment, SMTP mail Servers (SurfControl Administration), Spy ware Prevention, Anti-Virus, DNS, WAN, Proxy Server, VPN, Syslog Servers for Network equipment, esc......
How would you rate the following in Importance to position.
1. Job Knowledge - Considerations are; understanding of job fundamentals and its effects on other work; amount of instructions required
2. Quality of Work - Considerations are; how accurate, neat, error free & complete is the work; amount of supervision required
3. Quantity of Work - Considerations are; how much work is consistently completed in timely manner; ability to meet deadlines; ability to use time efficiently
4. Attitude - Considerations are; ability to get along with coworkers; interest and enthusiasm toward work; team work ability
5. Versatility - Considerations are; ability to learn new tasks; abiltiy to handle stress
6. Initiative - Considerations are; willingness to accept responsibility; diligence toward job; self motivation
7. Use of Work time - Considerations are; attendance record; punctuality; ability to focus on job and set aside personal problems; personal phone calls
Let me know what you think and I'll see where I stand on this subject.
thanks in advance..