I moved a user to a different location. Both machines are running XP SP2. Her .pst file is stored on the W2K network. When she opened MSOutlook and tried to open the address book it couldn't locate the contacts address list. I imported the company's master contacts list (a .csv file), but I still got the same "unable to locate" message when I try to open the address book.
I then deleted the contacts and started over again, reimporting the contacts list, but after the process was completed and I tried to open the address book, same error message.
I tried the same process with a different user on a different machine and didn't have any problems.