I have created VPC with following installations:
1) Windows 2003 SP1 (App server, DNS, DC, DHCP, etc.)
2) SQL Server 2000 (SP4)
3) Exchange 2003
4) Office 2003 Professional
5) WSS 2.0 (NTLM)
6) SharePoint Portal 2003
This VPC is for internal development and demo, that is why we have put everything on it.
Now I can access OWA (Outlook Web Access). I can see the folders on my left. However, it does not display the main content area. in other words, "Loading ....." is the only thing you can see in the InBox mail. It looks like the owa is looking or expecting something that is not available to it.
I am wondering what should I check and what do I do to handle this situation.
All suggestions are helpful. Thanks.