Suddenly my Outlook 2003 started hanging for every 5 seconds, then it resumes normalcy again goes into "hang" mode. everytime this happens, the processor usage by outlook goes till 50%.
it has symantec antivirus add-in, google toolbar add-in and microsoft exchange server add-in. the last thing i did, i remember, was installing the outlook junk filter update from automatic update.
everytime i open outlook this has become a huge problem, tried everything, disabling add-ins, changing settings etc etc
I also tried disabling the microsft exchange views on the personal folders properties menu. but nothin helps.