1. I have 3 computers (DC1, DC2 & DC3)
2. All computer in the same domain (for Networking); DC1 is in different subnet with DC3; and DC is functioning as a router (there is 2 Network cards at DC2);
3. I have tested that all the three computers can connect each other; i can ping DC3 from DC1 and vice versa; i believe that i do not have any problem related to NETWORKING things.
4. I installed the Lotus notes server 6.5 at DC1; the summary of the installation are as follows: a1) Server Name: Server1/BOBA, a2) Server Type: The first Server, a3) Data Directory: C:\Notes\Domino\Data, a4) Organization name: BOBA, a5) Domino Domain Name: BOBA, a6) ACL: prohibit anonymous access, a7) System Group: Local Domain Admins....
5. After completed the installation, it gave me the following error message: "LDAP server: Listener failure, TCP/IP port number  is already in use on this system.
Suspending listen task for 20 seconds due to network errors"
6. Any body can help to fix this ?
7. Thank you.