This is a very VERY urgent one...
I've got a site setup consisting of two web servers, a file server and a db server. Two of my sites are load balanced at web serbers, and the others are not.
Under IIS I entered the properties of "Web Sites", then go on to HTTP Headers and added a MIME type, .flv with type of video/x-flv. Hit the apply button and selected all the sites came up and went on.
Now my load balanced sites are not working and giving Internal Server Error (500) even though I removed the MIME type, while the other sites are working. I've changed no other setting and the load balanced sites seem to be running hen looked under IIS.
I've already begun removing and installing IIS again for the second server to save the day :(((((