Error 380: Invalid Property on Windows Server 2003
Posted on 2006-11-24
Currently I'm programing an Interface kind of program that works fine on every OS I test it, but when it comes to Windows Server 2003 I get the 380: Invalid Property Error.
The wierd thing is that according to my debugging logs, the error occurs at a line that checks if a recordset is at EOF.
I'm using the following parameters:
- OS: Windows XP Professional
- IDE: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
- OS: Windows Server 2003 Standard
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SP4
- Database Control: DB1: Adodc
- Connection String: "Provider=sqloledb;Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=MyDB;User Id=Me;Password=Me;"
- Code Extract:
'Load Parameters (OK)
'Display Forms and Controls (OK)
'Get Files via FTP (OK)
DB1.Recordsource="Select * From MyTable;"
If DB1.Recordset.EOF then
When the program gets to the If line, I get the 380: Invalid Property Error.
I don't have Visual Basic IDE installed on the Target machine, but that's the last thing I want to do, only if nothing else works...
Any help will be very appreciated!! Thanks in advance.