DoD Information Technology Security Certification

How would a company go about getting this certification for their products they sell?
Who is Participating?
Rich RumbleConnect With a Mentor Security SamuraiCommented:
First I think you need to work for the gov or mil: (the replacement of DITSCAP)
dissolvedAuthor Commented:
Thanks guys. So I have to be a government employee?  What about sponsors? I was told you need a sponsor to get this certification?
Rich RumbleSecurity SamuraiCommented:
From the FAQ it does look like a sponsor (a DoD employee) can get your accreditation started
For additional information, contact Technical Inquiries by phone or email:
       Phone: (703)377-0001
       Hours of operation: 0900-1700 EST, Monday – Friday
dissolvedAuthor Commented:
cool thanks
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.