This has been a problem for over 6 months.
· When I send an email to multi recipients (work or home) with an attachment, the email gets stuck in the outbox of Microsoft Outlook and continues to send the email until I delete it from the outbox. The recipients are receiving the email in excess of 50 times.
Needless to say, my recipients are getting full inboxes and getting very annoyed.
I have actioned the following:
· Long time user of PC-cillin, + running of Trend Micro House Calls scanning. I cannot find any solutions with this area or settings
· Microsoft Outlook: can’t find any settings that are unusual.
· Use Broadband Telstra @ home and Broadband Australia Star @ work. Problem happens at both locations.
· It happens on both my personal email address (with TPG) + my work email address (with TPG)
· Windows updates regularly as per standard settings.
· 2 other computers (out of 7) at my office also do this. 1 is only a couple of months old and did it on the 2nd day of use.