Mac OS X 10.4.8
I have 4 .mac accounts setup with mail app.
every time I've open it mail ask me about the password. any time with differect account.
What I've try to do to resolve problem:
1. Keychain first aid- no problem founds
2. Delite and reapply passwords to keychain- no effects
3. Use cance when the password request dialog appearsl- works temporary, next syncronisation password dialog appears for other account. temporary works, but password dialog appears again in 1-2-3 sync left.
4. Check network settings Settings Internet connection what I use on the first place.
Get new email every 5 min.
5. Instead Mail I can connect with web without any issues
I guess thes is not password issue...
My ISP is DSL Extreme.
All accounts are setup with mail.mac.com and smtp.mac.com
I have 3 mac's but only ONE has this problem. If I use other Mac from this location- no problem.
I guess this is not ISP issue...
So what left? no idea, Guys, please help to resolve this situation.
Thank you in advance,