- We have a complex JAVA applet.
- Servlets are used for receiving and returning data from Applet.
- Servlets contain XML data fetched from database.
- We use hibernate for database connectivity.
- Threads are used for GUI responsiveness
- We use Netbeans 5.0
- We use Apache Tomcat as the servlet container.
Problem : It takes a hell lot of time to add new features to the applet. Even adding a combo box and filling it with value received from database is a pain.
Question : What can we do in order to shorten the development time?
MVEs are more concerned with the satisfaction of those they help than with the considerable points they can earn. They are the types of people you feel privileged to call colleagues. Join us in honoring this amazing group of Experts.
Update (December 2011): Since this article was published, the things have changed for good for Android native developers. The Sequoyah Project (http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/) automates most of the tasks discussed in this article. You can even fin…
Java Flight Recorder and Java Mission Control together create a complete tool chain to continuously collect low level and detailed runtime information enabling after-the-fact incident analysis. Java Flight Recorder is a profiling and event collectio…