step-by-step how to guide for creating an XP cd with lots of customizations
Posted on 2007-03-18
I am searching for a step-by-step how to guide for creating an XP cd that will do the following:
1) Have the latest drivers for a wide variety of PC's & Laptops included for PNP.
2) Have SP 2 slipstreamed.
3) Have the ability to run several reg hacks automatically
4) Have the ability to customize the windows environment automatically. (probably through reg)
5) Change the administrator account to something else.
6) Modify the look and feel of the desktop, startmenu, and folder options
My situation is this:
I use an Open license to create and install our base image for ghosting at work. I am trying to automate this process as much as possible. I have currently created a document, so that every ghost image will be identical. Now I want my checklist completed automatically (as much as possible).