Dlink DGL-4300 has connection issue with Windows 2003 RRAS/VPN.
1. Using Windows 2003 RRAS, allowing all PPTP connections.
2. Using AD in a Domain
3. Windows XP Pro client, already joined domain, uses Xp VPN Client
4. Connection works fine, no issues.
5. Upon disconnect, you cannot reconnect for 8-10 minutes.
6. Resetting the router before the above time (say immediately after a VPN disconnect) will allow you to reconnect instantly.
7. Ports are all setup correctly according to DLink Website.
This bug is reproduceable in two environments, both Windows 2003, XP Pro, DGL-4300, separate domains.