DW 8.0 Site Definition Remote Info Username/Password
1. DW often loses one or two site's username and password. How can i prevent this?
- It "always" loses the info when it crashes
- it frequently loses it when i exit DW normally (it loses the current site open in the Site Panel)
- It's possible that I think it has lost "two" sites' user/pass and really i have just lost track that it had lost one at a time (and that second one lost was lost a while back)
- I suspect that somehow it is getting mixed up when writing back to the registry records
- I do have SAVE checked for all passwords
- I've never had it lose more than "2" at any given incident. In previous versions, (DW4 notably), the entire DW registry would go away. Fortunately that is not the case with DW8.
2. Is there any "news" on utilities for backing up ALL site defns at once? There had been a utility for previous versions, but now i just go into the registry and export the Macromedia tree. I only can see that DW 8 allows exporting one site at a time from within the site definitions dialogue box.