I'm on a home cable connection using Adelphia, and I have a SonicWall TZ170 wireless firewall. On my laptop (XP) I can connect to the wireless zone (172.16.x.x) and get an IP along with DNS servers (Adelphia). All is well. On my room mates laptop (WIN2K) I can connect to the wireless network, it gets an IP as well as both Adelphia DNS servers. I can ping both those servers and get a response, but cannot resolve any Internet hostname. When I do an nslookup it can't resolve the Adelphia DNS server and kicks back two timeouts.
I tried manually entering in DNS for the wireless connection on the laptop, same results. I have all filters and security disabled on the firewall. I checked the host file, it has default entries. I flushed the DNS cache as well.