I have SBS Premium R2.
I have an SSL cert from Godaddy.
On my PC If I go to FQDN/exchange or /remote I get the shield in the browser telling me the site is secured by Godaddy.
On my Phone if I go to FQDN/Exchange I get a prompt saying that my cert was issued to a company I have not chosen to trust. But the cert dat is valid and the cert has a valid name matching the page you are trying to view.
When I try to sync my phone I get an 80072f0d error saying my cert is invalid.
This is a new cert I just got a few days ago and I noticed that it seems to be different than the ones Ive had before. This one says cert by Godaddy and I seem to remeber the other ones always saying something else.