I have Exchange 2003 loaded on a Windows 2000 server (workgroup environment). Prior to the DST change, my tech advised we run "tzmove.exe" on all servers and workstations. I did that and everything seemed to be ok. The times changed correctly on all servers and workstations. Here is my question: I have an employee that has used Outlook to setup two appointments with two different outside people. When he received the accepted e-mail from them the time shown for the appointment is off by one hour. If we test scheduling an appointment "in-house" it seems to be ok. Please advise how I can check if this is something I need to check on my Exchange Server. Thank you.