Hi, Im using Outlook 2003 in cached mode and need to archive the ost file (have just done an email archiving project) I know how to do it manually ie:
1. On the Tools menu, click to select E-mail Accounts.
2. Click View or change existing e-mail account, and then click Next.
3. Click Microsoft Exchange Server, and then click Change.
4. Click More Settings.
5. On the Advanced tab, click Offline Folder File Settings.
6. Click Compact Now.
7. When the compact operation is finished, click OK twice.
8. Click Next, and then click Finish.
However I would like to start this as part of my logon script, is there a command line tool out there to do this?