Deploying an msi package thru computer group policy
I am deploying citrix 10 client to some of my computers. here are the steps i done so far:
- created an msi package for citrix client 10 and placved in a network share
- created an OU test with computers and users sub OU in it
- placed the computers in computer ou, and users in user ou
- linked a gpo to computer ou with computer software installation (assigned) policy
- share and policy has domain user read access
i don't see any package deployed on the pc.
Can someone help please?
If managing Active Directory using Windows Powershell® is making you feel like you stepped back in time, you are not alone. For nearly 20 years, AD admins around the world have used one tool for day-to-day AD management: Hyena. Discover why.