Posted on 2007-03-31
I'm new to Asterisk, so I'm sorry about all the questions. My experience with PBXs is with Altigen and Cisco.
Here are my questions:
* There is a delay when I dial my VM. It says "Extension" and then pauses. How can I get rid of that? It also says something like "comedian voicemail" or "canadian voicemail", how can I get rid of that?
* I have the GBX-2000 phones. How can I utilize the LINE 2? I have 2 POTS lines on my system.
* Is it possible to program one of the feature buttons on the phone for DND? It also has a light there, so it would be nice if it would light when its on DND.
* How can I program the msg button to dial VM?
* How can I program the other buttons such as TRNF and CONF? I'd like to be able to transfer calls to other extensions and that is important for the operator to be able to do as well.
* Is it possible to have the lights light up when an extension is on the phone? There are 7 buttons on the phone with lights.
* How do you program a button to "flash" over if there is another call coming in on a line?
thanks again in advance.