ASP .NET: Visual Studio 2005 Generating Error:
"Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'RichChart.RichChart, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9de888868d1712bc' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)
1) Visual Studio is running on an XP Workstation which logs onto a local Win 2003 Server (Workgroup setup) in the same network.
2) All aspx files, as well as Assembilies, are located on a 'Z' drive which is basically a mapped drive from the Server in the XP machine.
3) The Server has a Virtual Directory setup and there is no errors if I go through a browser like myserver.com/myvirtualdirectory/myfile.aspx
4) I have manually given all users, all Full Permissions (even to 'Everyone') on the BIN file for the Application.
5) Tweaking the Web.config file has not helped though there is something that can still be done.
It looks to me that Visual Studio is enable to meet some authentication criteria to launch pages.