We have recently upgraded to exchange 2007, and everythin was working just fine. Then i noticed that some users was not in the Offline address book. So i created a new OAB in exchange 2007, and made that one the default OAB. Removed the old OAB and after that my clients cant download a new OAB.
I have moved all replicas from the exchange 2003 server to 2007, and removed the routing group connectors between the servers, since all users are running on the new exchange2007 server.
All clients use outlook 2003 sp2, i get this error message on the client:
13:10:13 Offlineaddressbook for Microsoft Exchange
I have tried to rebuild it, but to no use