MAPIInitialize failed and get an error message
Posted on 2007-04-10
I get following error message when I call the MAPIInitialize( NULL );
"Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the default mail client."
Anyone knows what I can do to solve.
BTW, the following is the setting of my computer
OS is Vista.
IDE is Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
1) outlook 2003 (no default)
2) Windows mail (default email client) -- I manually set it as default email client.
(1. Click to open Set Program Access and Computer Defaults.? If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Under Choose a configuration, click Custom.
3. Under Choose a default e-mail program, click the e-mail program you'd like to use, and then click OK.)