For thet past week and a Half I've been trying to get my new server (a Dell 1950 with
two Quad core Processors run Win2K3R2) to do the Windows Update. It is configured
to just download updates and tell me about them. All my other servers (18+) are getting
their updates but this new one won't. So I tried to do a manual windows update on
it, but when it gets to the scan of of the new Server Windows update website returns with either a 0x80072efd error or a 0x80072ee2 error.
When I initially installed the server I got about 17 Windows updates. then I manual installed sp2 and since then no furhter updates have been downloaded. I reinstall SP2 with no affect.