I moved exchange data server from a 2003 standard server over to my SBS server then I uninstalled exchange from the standard server. Now, exchange works fine in my site on the private network.
My problem is Outlook Web Access (and Exchange Activesync) ... It works fine from my private network and it even works fine from my customer sites over the tunnel, but I cannot get it to work from the internet. I CAN pass web traffic to the server from the internet ... that works fine ... for example, http://www.mypublicip.com
works, but http://mypublicip.com/exchange
does not work ... HOWEVER, http://myPRIVATEIP/exchange
works FINE. I checked all of the security, and I have indeed allowed all ip addresses to get to the site, and I propogated that setting to all subs in the site ... so I don't know what the heck is happening.