We have a head office and a warehouse far away from the head office.
WHat we are going to do are:
1. Put a server at head office.
2. A client desktop that have application and database that similar to the database at server at head office.
3. Using ADSL as a communication.
4. We use desktop application, not web application.
5. We don't want to directly access data to the server from the warehouse.
6. We want to have a local data on the warehouse and local application.
7. We want to update the transaction data to head office server after each transaction is saved to the warehouse database.
8. We want to update the transaction data to warehouse server after each transaction is saved to the server database.