[Last Call] Learn how to a build a cloud-first strategyRegister Now

  • Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 2173
  • Last Modified:

How do I fill a shape in Photoshop?

I can't figure out how to do something simple in Photoshop. I'm trying to fill a color within a shape. In MS Paint, it's as easy as taking the fill tool, choosing a color, then click in the space you want to fill. How do I do this in Photoshop?
1 Solution
the paint bucket tool is under the gradient tool, or hit Shift+G twice to get it
you can fill any layer object which is rasterized
if its a shape with vector mask, then you can double click on the color thumbnail in the layer pelette, and can change the color from here.

Featured Post

Independent Software Vendors: We Want Your Opinion

We value your feedback.

Take our survey and automatically be enter to win anyone of the following:
Yeti Cooler, Amazon eGift Card, and Movie eGift Card!

Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now