First Question ever posted on here.!!!
I am developing an a home page in VB.net. I am using the obout EasyMenu control for the menu of the whole site. It is actually in a masterpage (which may be part of the problem). What I am seeing is that when I add too much code (it doesn't matter whether its comments or code) to the child page, some of the code that is generated from the EasyMenu control begins to be truncated. The more code I add, the more that gets truncated, until all the sub items are gone.
The sub-menu items are actually added after the </HTML> tag. When I save the page source file, it seems to be about 30 kb.