Our Exchange 2003 server is not sending or deliverying emails. We can not even receive internal emails. Here's what i do know so far.
(1) I can communicate with the exchange server.
(2) Our firewall is allowing smtp in, but internal bypasses it anyway.
(3) Every time I send myself a message, I see the total items in my mailbox count under system manager go up in size.
(4) There are no items in the queues being held.
(5) No event logs with error.
(6) was working last night at 6pm and not updates made.
(7) I have restarted.