I'm not sure what I did or when I did it but every time I create a new profile with a mailbox account the user does not appear on the Global Address List. I rebuilt both of the recipient update service rules and update as well but nothing happen.
Just a little history. We had 4 Exchange 2003 servers (running Server 2003) Two were front end and two back end. We had one of each on two different locations. We consolidated everything into one location so now I have one of each (Front end and back end). I disjoin the two servers from the Exchange organization as well as the domain. Everyhting went well and everything is working fine except for this issue.
We also have three recipient policies for three different domains names that we host on these servers. To the best of my knowledge they are working ok
Another point is that if the users query this new users over Outlook Web Access their names comes up normally. Where do I need to look to trace and fix this problem. Thanks!