I have an application that embeds Word documents into a SQL Server database using Access 2003 as the front end. It has been working fine on many computers, but when I try to deploy the application on my Windows 2003 Terminal Server I get the error: 'The OLE Server isn't registered. ". It gives the error when I execute the acOLECreateEmbed command, or if I use the access form and manually try to add the ol object.
Here are the actions I tried so far:
1) I have used the Add/Remove Programs function to Repair and then to Reinstall Microsoft Office
2) I have registered all the DLLs in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSDesigners98
3) I have uninstalled Norton Antivirus
4) I have registered Triedit.dll
I am baffled as to what to try next....