Looking for 2 common things

I'm wanting something in my program like the toolbox in .net.   What is this called, and does anyone know of or have an implemenation out there.  I really just care about the side panel, and the pop out stuff.  I don't need the accordian.  

Also, I might use docking targets on something else.   Does anybody know of any docking target code, and the graphics that look something like visual studios out there.  

Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

look at infragistics controls


Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
You can also try the telerik controls, I've found they are easy to use and powerful.  http://www.telerik.com
picsnetAuthor Commented:
one of the links let me to something called weifenluo which is pretty decent and free.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.