troubleshooting Question

Normal keyboard equivalent of fn key?

Avatar of HappyEngineer
HappyEngineer asked on
Laptops Notebooks
4 Comments1 Solution16762 ViewsLast Modified:
When my laptop is docked, I used a normal keyboard. The normal keyboard does not have an "fn" key on it, so when I want to use that functionality I need to physically reach over to the laptop to hit it.

Is there a normal keyboard key equivalent of the fn key? For instance, the windows key is equivalent to ctrl-esc (I think). I'm wondering if there is something similar for the fn key.
Join the community to see this answer!
Join our exclusive community to see this answer & millions of others.
Unlock 1 Answer and 4 Comments.
Join the Community
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 4 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros