Link to home
Create AccountLog in
Avatar of ThomasBallardIT
ThomasBallardITFlag for United States of America

asked on

KVM switch of sorts

I need a cord that has video, mouse, and keyboard on both ends.  Looks kinda like a kvm but both sides are the same.  Adding another rack server and I don't know the name of this cable.
Avatar of tcicatelli
Flag of United States of America image

I think you're looking for a remote kvm solution? You want to have the kvm work locally and remotely?  I had a Belkin KVM that allowed me to access 8 computers and had an addon unit to access them remotely.
Avatar of Member_2_231077
Member_2_231077,1299,1344&mid=1963 has male connectors both ends. I think that's what you mean.
Avatar of ThomasBallardIT


I think Andy is right, but anything cheaper!
Avatar of Member_2_231077

Link to home
Create an account to see this answer
Signing up is free. No credit card required.
Create Account